What are the ticket and camping options?
indiGET OFF THE GRID FEST offers a variety of ticket and onsite camping options including enjoying catered meals in the Eco Camp, as well as designated areas for families and campers who prefer a quieter setting.
General Admission* (no camping):
- October-April: 3-day pass – $100 | Early Bird Rate
- May-June: 3-day pass – $125 | Discounted Rate
- July-August: 3-day pass – $150 | Regular Price
- Single-day pass – $50
Ages 15 and under are FREE when accompanied by an adult ticket holder. Tickets are non-refundable.
- $100 – Tent & Car Camping: You must have a tag for your Tent or Car in your campsite. Accomodates vehicles up to 20 ft.
- $150 – RV Camping: Vehicles over 20 ft. (Park at the newly acquired property connected to The Music Camp. You’ll need to provide your own generator for electricity.)
- $300 – Eco Camp: Includes a 3-day pass, catered meals at the hospitality tent, and a generous tent site within the main programming area – we provide the site, you bring the tent. Campers must adopt a ‘leave no trace’ ethos and agree to having other attendees visit the Eco Camp for product demos and talks about eco-friendly camping practices.
- $50 – Tent Family Camping: Family-friendly area near the main programming area of the Festival. (One pass admits one tent.)
- $50 – Tent Quiet Camping: Wooded area near the river on the lower level of the Festival. This is a rustic area for those wishing to camp closer to nature. (One pass admits one tent.)
* All tickets and camping add-ons will be picked up at Will Call.
Since 80% of the power used at GET OFF THE GRID FEST is generated by a custom solar array, tent and car campers must bring their own solar-powered devices to power their campsite. A limited number of RV spots are available (must supply your own generator for power). Contact us at email@example.com if you have a solar-powered RV, bus, or camper!
Porta-potties, hand washing stations, composting & recycling receptacles, and drinking water are freely available throughout the Festival. Campers can bring coolers, but they need to provide their own water for cooking and dishwashing. Ice is available for purchase.
The Music Camp doesn’t have a location that can handle a high volume water release, so there won’t be showers onsite. Solar-powered misting stations will be located throughout the grounds. Campers are permitted to bring solar shower bags for use at their campsite.
Compostable Camping Package
For $23, get everything you need to support our ZERO WASTE commitment even while camping!
This package provides compostable plates and cutlery so you can enjoy your festival weekend without feeding the landfill. You’ll receive your pre-ordered Compostable Camping Package* upon check in at your camping area.
Each package includes: (12) 9” plates, (12) cups, (12) cutlery sets (forks, knives, spoons), and (3) 13-gallon compostable liners to collect compostables and food residuals, so you can easily deliver them to the onsite compost bins.
* Compostable items will be available for purchase onsite, but availability is limited. Order now to guarantee that you’ll be stocked up for a ZERO- WASTE weekend!
What is the Music Camp?
The Music Camp is a scenic outdoor music venue convenient to Interstate 85 near Spartanburg, SC. It features a massive covered sound stage facing a 5,000 sq foot audience shelter and offers riverfront camping for over 1500 attendees in a mature hardwood forest.
How do I find GET OFF THE GRID FEST?
The Main Entrance for all ticketed patrons* is located at 600 Bruckner Rd, Spartanburg, SC 29307. DON’T USE GPS. IT DOESN’T KNOW THE BRIDGE ON CONWAY BLACK RD IS OUT AND WILL ONLY MISLEAD YOU.
Use These Directions:
– I-85 to Spartanburg, SC
– EXIT 80, GOSSETT RD
– Turn onto Gosset Road headed SOUTH (you’ll pass Hot Spot Gas on the right)
– In .5 Miles TURN LEFT onto Old Converse Rd (gas station on left)
– In 0.8 miles TURN LEFT onto Bud Arthur Bridge Rd (past Canons Elementary School)
– In 1.0 miles TURN LEFT onto Conway Black Rd
– In .3 miles TURN RIGHT onto Bruckner Rd. Follow the signs to the Fest!
– Arrive at The Music Camp
* Vendors, performers, presenters, volunteers, and sponsors (anyone not buying a ticket) enter via the Credentials Gate (190 Childress Rd, Spartanburg, SC 29307).
August is hot! How will I stay cool?
Hydration is important – seriously. Alcohol dehydrates and staying hydrated is important for having a good time. We’ll have FREE drinkable water throughout the grounds. Check your map for locations. All main activity areas (the Main Stage, Presentation Tent, Workshop Tent, Elderberry Jam, Health & Wellness Tent and the Dance & Flow Pavillion offer shade). Cool off under the trees along the Pacolet River on the lower level of The Music Camp (river shoes/foot protection are highly recommended).
I don’t camp! Where can I stay?
Is The Music Camp ADA compliant?
Yes! The Music Camp is fully accessible to people using wheelchairs and other mobility assisting devices. Wheelchair accessible portable toilets will be available. Please be aware that this is an outdoor event. Therefore, travel is over natural terrain. If it rains, there will be mud in some places. Unfortunately, we’re unable to provide personal care or push services. Plan ahead and bring attendants if needed.
Can I bring my dog?
Animals and pets are not allowed, however, patrons with disabilities are welcome to utilize fully-trained and ADA-recognized service animals.
What are the rules of GET OFF THE GRID FEST?
- NO TRASHY TRASH like glass, glow sticks, silly string, glitter, confetti, balloons or just plain trash.
- NO PETS except service dogs.
- NO GLASS of any kind for campers or day trippers.
- NO COOLERS or outside alcoholic beverages for day trippers (permitted for onsite campers ONLY).
- NO drones or other unauthorized motorized devices.
- NO unauthorized vendors or solicitations.
- NO cruising or driving while intoxicated.
- NO amplified music after midnight.
- NO disturbing the wildlife – feeding birds, cutting live trees, destroying vegetation and putting nails in trees is not allowed.
- ABSOLUTELY NO campfires or aggressive devices (firearms, weapons or fireworks of any sort).
- Attendees agree to operate within Spartanburg County, State, and Federal Laws while attending GET OFF THE GRID FEST.
All patrons and belongings are subject to search and prohibited items will be removed at the discretion of the front gate and security staff. We reserve the right to refuse entrance to anyone and remove with reasonable force persons violating these policies.